Although there were some thick and thin spots, it's mostly fingering weight. I have about 327 yards, so more than enough for the project it's already becoming:
I also finished plying the rest of my singles from Spinzilla (well, there's a little leftover, but I'm not worried about it).
The smaller skein on the top was all the little bits of leftovers combined. In total, I have about 562 yards, which should be enough to make Rainbow a sweater. She has already requested that we "add some color" to it, so we may be playing around with food color dyeing in the near future.
Finally, I pulled out some of my most precious fiber to spin -- one of the two braids from my original order from my favorite fiber pusher (who is recently back to dyeing, by the way). I'm doing a straightforward two ply and wondering why it took me so long to spin this up because it's so gorgeous.
I'm going to sit down now and try to work on the second bobbin for a while. There's more fiber content to come in the next post!