Projects Completed in 2006
- My first adult sweater, along with two sleeveless shells
- Two baby sweaters
- Five hats
- Four pairs of Fetching wristwarmers
- Three lace shawls
- Three felted bags
- Three scarves/stoles (two Clapotis, one Lady Eleanor Entrelac Stole)
- One dishcloth
And (ready for this one?) 21 pairs of socks. A small selection:
Techniques mastered (or at least tried):
- Fair isle/stranded knitting
- Knitting two socks at the same time on two circular needles
And I'm ending the year with only three WIPs: J's gray scarf, my mother's cabled tube scarf, and the sweater for my coworker. Tomorrow I hope to give you a peek into the stash and a preview of what projects I might be knitting in the year to come.
I wish you all a very happy, healthy New Year -- may 2007 bring you much happiness, much stash enhancement, and many hours of happy knitting!