Pages

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Where have all the readers gone?

Okay, so I either did something horribly offensive and scared everyone away or you lurkers out there are la-zy. No comments whatsoever? No one* has any suggestions about Lady Eleanor or a cable pattern? No one has anything at all to say? Perhaps you would like some more interesting things to read, or perhaps I've scared you all with how much holiday knitting I've been doing? You get what you ask for, so if my musings are not to your satisfaction, please share with me what you'd rather I write about!

In any case, for lack of anything else, I'll have to fill in this post with the usual business.

I haven't touched Lady Eleanor since Tuesday, when I worked on her furiously through the Stars Hollow Knitathon (go take a look at Crazy Aunt Purl's last two posts for screen shots). Last night I was too busy finishing up a sock for J, as I knew I was near the toe and wanted to start up the second one to take for my lunch hour knitting today. Sorry, can't show you the picture, J might peek. It's a charcoal gray color, and I've combined two Knitting Vintage Socks patterns -- manly patterns, that is. Tonight it's back to Lady E, who I'm hoping will see her completion by the end of the weekend.

On a more interesting note, I do have this unusual local news story to share with you, right out of the WTF?!?! files. Not only is this unusual for the area, but the house where this critter is found is one that' s on my way to work every day -- good thing I keep my car doors locked!



*To her credit, Jenn tried to leave a comment but encountered technical difficulties (what would Blogger be without them, right?), so she sent me an e-mail with a great suggestion. I nearly ordered the book last night, Jenn, but then thought I'd bettter take a look at it first before spending the $20 or however much it is.

3 comments:

  1. I am simultaneously impressed and intimidated by your holiday knitting. So...many...stitches! I'm only making 2 things, but after ripping one apart at the halfway point, I'm a little antsy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:09 PM

    Sorry I didn't comment on Lady Eleanor. All I would have said is that I love the colors!! As for holiday knitting, I'm working on a few small projects this year and that's it.
    - Your Sockret Pal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:45 AM

    Hi! fellow pittsburgher and knitter here. Your knitting looks great, your pictures are very well done and your blog is interesting.

    ReplyDelete