This weekend, I:
- Made two dinners
- Made a batch of Amy's peppermint brownies
- Finished and blocked a sweater
- Cleaned the bathroom
- Cleaned the kitchen
- Did four loads of laundry
- Went grocery shopping
- Spent several hours spinning
- Updated my Ravelry stash
- Picked out photos for our wedding album
The Mister? Well, he caught a squirrel. Two of them, actually. This is only the first one.
He also released both of them. I think he might have a future in pest control if he keeps this up.
Of course, what we did is nothing compared to Jen, who gave birth to twins Saturday morning! I think it would be really great if, once she's home and back online, she opened her e-mail to a bunch of congratulatory messages. So why not pop over to her blog and leave her a comment? I'm sure she'll appreciate it. Thanks!