Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Back to Tweed

I had hoped to have modeled Big Thaw pictures for you this evening, but unfortunately The Mister came down with a nasty bout of stomach flu and has been in bed for the past two days, so his photo shoot will have to wait until he's back on his feet.

I do have some sweater I can show you, in this case the completed back to my Climbing Vines Pullover.

I'm really loving this lavender Kathmandu Aran Tweed that Amy helped me to pick out at Bloomin Yarns. Tonight I start the front, which is by far the most interesting piece.

I've also been working on some very plain but very fancy socks (you might recognize the yarn):


I'm knitting these toe up to maximize my yarn use, and I'll have some things to say about these when they're done. I just hope that the weather gets a little colder when they're done so I can wear them at least once before the end of winter!

3 comments:

  1. Yuck, there's been a lot of stomach nastiness going around. I hope he's feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the pics of the socks! I have some Kathmandu Aran Tweed in my stash, but it's green.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that ASU is knitting up wonderfully!! I'm still kicking myself for sitting out this round.

    ReplyDelete