Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Finishing Spree

I've gotten a little crazy with my spinning lately. Time is running out on my LYS' summer contest, though, so I've been keeping my wheels busy. For tonight's post, I play catch up.


All Spun Up Polwarth in Goldfish Wearing a Tutu, chain plied, light fingering weight, 576 yards


Crown Mountain Farms Lincoln in Magic Carpet, two-ply fingering weight, 275 yards


Yarn Hollow merino/bamboo/nylon in Eggplant, two-ply fingering weight*


Leftovers scrappy skein -- leftover singles from previous spins, chain plied, fingering weight*


*Both of these skeins were dropped off to be judged for the contest before I had a chance to record my yardage, though the merino/bamboo/nylon was somewhere in the 500s and the scrappy skein was somewhere in the 300s.

7 comments:

  1. The colors of Goldfish in a Tutu make me happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your leftovers skein!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are kicking butt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Handspun!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very impressive, though I think the last two are my favorites color-wise. Nicely done, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colors :) I just found your blog and I love it. I just bought myself a spinning wheel and started to spin :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. TheNeedleBeetle9:52 PM

    Ohh my gosh I love Goldfish wearing a tutu! The colors make my day. =) Your spinning is so amazing. =)

    ReplyDelete