Pages

Friday, March 17, 2006

Pampered Pal Survey

Here are my answers:

1. How often do you set aside time just for yourself?
Every day, no matter what, even if it's just a few minutes of quiet. Usually I knit and/or watch TV in the evenings to unwind, and I knit during my lunch hour at work just about every day.

2. Do you have any hobbies? If so, what are they?
KNITTING (obviously), reading (when my eyes allow), crochet, embroidery (cross stitch), blogging, watching movies, cooking.

3. What are your favorite scents for candles/bath products/etc.?
I'm very sensitive to strong scents, and I'm allergic to anything lily scented. I usually prefer "clean" scents like clean linen (or whatever that Yankee Candle scent is called), very mild floral scents (e.g., rose, lavendar), or fruity scents like apple, strawberry, pomegranate, etc.

4. White, dark, or milk chocolate?
DARK DARK DARK. Milk is eh. White -- absolutely not.

Knitting updates later...

1 comment:

  1. Hey SJ -- have you tried the Pomegrante body wash from Softsoap? It is YUM-OH.

    ReplyDelete