Pages

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

It's Done!

I finished binding off Seraphim this morning (I was too tired to do it all last night) and it is now blocking on the third floor. Here's a peek:

Unfortunately with the artsy-fartsy photo quality I managed to get here, the color is way off, but you've seen shots before and know what the color is supposed to be. I will do my full write up tomorrow, once the shawl is dry and J is home (he's in Cleveland until tomorrow) and I can do a proper photo shoot.

In the meantime, here's some new eye candy:

This would be my Knit Picks order from last week. Here are (left to right) four hanks of Shadow in the Sunset and Vineyard colorways (two hanks of each), three skeins of Essential Tweed in Flint, and two hanks of Gossamer in the Carribean colorway. If you look closely, you'll also see two 32" US 1 Knit Picks circular needles in the back and a set of US 1 Knit Picks dpns in front.

On tap for tonight: watch the latest Netflix selection and finally start my Sizzle!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I was just wondering how many skeins of Gloss you ended up using on Seraphim? I'm considering using the same yarn.

    Looking forward to seeing a full picture of your finished shawl.

    ReplyDelete