Pages

Monday, May 04, 2009

Inch by Inch ...

... my projects are growing. For one, my Lace Ribbon Scarf is done, though not yet blocked.

And while my Tangled Yoke Cardigan may look very much the same as the last time you saw it, it has grown. I believe I have two more sets of increases and about two inches left before I put the body on hold and start the sleeves.


I think I need to start a little bit of lace now that my scarf is done. I have some handspun all wound and ready to go for Waves of Grain. Bring on the beads!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the lace ribbon scarf blocked! What a beautiful colorway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waves of Grain should be fun -- can't wait to see your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to knit that Lace Ribbon Scarf, too! I think our minds are often on the same track....... Great progress shots!

    ReplyDelete