Pages

Sunday, June 08, 2014

ThisClose

Okay, I know I said I was intending to spin more during the past week. Unfortunately, that did not happen. I usually spin on Friday nights, and I was planning to do so this past Friday evening (I even had a Netflix movie ready to be watched), but it was my night to put Rainbow to sleep and she just did not cooperate, so it was almost 9 o'clock by the time I left her room. I settled for a little TV and some sock knitting.

Today, however, I finally got my chance. We were all up early, two of us went for a run, and then we spent the better part of the day running errands. When we got back around 3, both Rainbow and the Mister passed out for at least two hours. That was my chance to sit down at the wheel, and as a result of that time, I'm nearly finished spinning up my bobbin of singles.

Fat Cat Knits "Vintage" on Polwarth
I have about six inches of top left to spin, and as soon as this is posted, I'll be sitting down to finish it up. I'm excited to finish this bobbin and start in on the other colorway!

1 comment:

  1. sometimes 'life' gets in the way of things :) Lovely spinning!

    ReplyDelete