Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2019

And Done

I spent the better part of today plying and skeining, and while I won't have my final yardage until sometime tomorrow (because the yarn is still soaking and will need to dry), my combo spin is done!


I ended up with three skeins of traditional three ply and some singles left on one bobbin, which I chain plied (that's the skein on the far right). I suspect that the yarn will end up being closer to Aran or bulky than worsted after it dries, as my handspun generally puffs up a bit in the washing. So perhaps it won't work for the sweater that I had in mind, but I'm sure I'll find a good use for it!

4 comments:

  1. That is really lovely and interesting yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love how it looks, Sarah! Well done - really well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!!! It looks amazing and I can't wait to see a swatch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liz Thomas2:13 PM

    I don’t know what it will be but it will be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete