Pages

Sunday, April 07, 2019

More than Halfway

I spent most of my crafting time this past week knitting like a fiend, trying to finish my sweater, and this weekend was quite busy, so I did not get as much time at my wheel as I would have liked. Still, I've officially reached (and then passed) the halfway point on my singles for my combo spin. Bobbin number 3 was finished up this afternoon.


I've also gotten a start on bobbin number 4 (not pictured, because it's gotten rather dark here), so I'm definitely keeping up the pace. I'm hoping that I'll have the whole project, plying and all, done by the end of the month. That might be a bit ambitious, but there's nothing like a deadline to get me to focus.

4 comments:

  1. ooohhh, that green really pops against the blues :-) Go, Sarah, Go!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! Spin on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy that you got your sweater done AND some spinning in! Happy Monday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liz T2:30 PM

    Can’t wait to see you model the completed sweater. And you are definitely a girl on a mission when you set a deadline. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete