Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2007

What have we here?

Well, first we have some blocking ...

(That's not dirt on the sleeve; those are just wet spots where the spray bottle dripped.)

Then we also have some seaming ...


So far, the shoulders are sewn together, both sleeves have been sewn in, and one sleeve has been seamed. Tonight I'm hoping to get the other sleeve and the sides done. If I'm really fast (and can stay awake), I'll start the collar as well. Perhaps this weekend we'll have a chance to pick up a zipper and I can finish.

I was so worried that by the time I finished the sweater it would be too warm for J to wear it. Don't you know? We're supposed to get 1-3" of snow tomorrow. Figures.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:50 PM

    It's looking good. And I don't think it's going to go to waste for this season yet - the warmer weather was just an anomoly. Anyway, did you receive your present in the mail yet? It was shipped last week and I thought it would be there by now.
    - Sockret Pal

    ReplyDelete
  2. March is fun that way, isn't it? At least he'll be able to wear it before it gets warm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great. And just in time too, eh?

    ReplyDelete