Pages

Friday, January 02, 2015

All Good Things Must Come to an End

After two warm, relaxing, blissful weeks, we are packing up and headed home. As much as I would have loved to stay another couple of days, it will take me those two days to get the house and my head back in order to get back to the normal schedule on Monday.

As far as knitting goes, it was a very productive two weeks. Here's what it looks like all packed up and ready to go in the suitcase:


I finished two hats and two cowls and made a good start on my Color Affection. The only yarn that I didn't use was the spare sock yarn, but I knew that it was probably not going to be touched -- still, it's never a bad idea to have some emergency sock yarn on hand.

My Electric Avenue socks are now about 75% complete; I turned the heel on the second sock last night and started the gusset this morning.


These will be coming in my carry-on, so I'll work on them while we wait for our flight and perhaps on the plane. I hope to have a finished pair in the next week to share with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment