Pages

Friday, April 26, 2024

Did They Sneak In an Extra Day?

I don't know about the rest of you, but I feel like it should have already been Friday a day or two ago -- it's been a long week! In addition to the evening events at the beginning of the week, this week has also seen the final preparations for commencement (which is this weekend) at work, so I am more than ready for the weekend. We have nothing on the schedule this weekend, either, so we'll be able to sleep in and recharge.

I've mainly been focusing on one project the last couple of days, and that's my socks. Last night I finished up the first one except for the heel; I plan to do both heels at the end.

I have already cast on the second sock, too. It won't match, but I'm hoping I can at least get the stripe location to match even if the colors won't.

That's about all I've got in my for today -- if you want an indication of how long this week has been for me, I'll tell you that nearly forgot to make coffee this morning because I hadn't yet had my coffee! If you aren't already aware of it, I did want to mention that tomorrow is Independent Bookstore Day, so if you have an indie store near you, you might want to drop in tomorrow and show them some love. I will be back on Monday with my One Little Word update for April. Have a wonderful weekend!

8 comments:

  1. I agree that it's felt like a long week, I blame it on returning to work after vacation. I hope you get to rest and recharge this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has been a long week here too - jet lag is taking it out of me but it’s the price you pay 😉

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's to a lovely and restful weekend, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:28 AM

    Yesterday I forgot to add coffee grounds before I made my coffee. It’s been a week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a restful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It has felt like a long week (and I'm retired)! I'm hoping that by now you have successfully made it through the day. Here's to a relaxing and restorative weekend. Great sock!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous6:54 AM

    Here's to a relaxing weekend Sarah. Hope you can re-charge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whew! What a week you have had. I hope you are finding time to recharge this weekend.

    ReplyDelete