Pages

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Hello, Gorgeous!

Dear Mr. UPS Man,

I'm very sorry for practically ripping the box out of your hands yesterday, but I just couldn't wait any longer. Thank you for coming to make your delivery after I was home. You made my day!

Sincerely,
SJ




Lendrum Original, double treadle, complete package. 100% made in Canada. Took longer to open the box than to assemble. Spins like a dream (save for the fact that I don't entirely know what I'm doing).

How do I feel about my new wheel? That's easy.

12 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new wheel! She's (wheels are she's, right?) a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...something tells me you love it. Not sure what tipped me off..

    It *is* gorgeous! Almost makes me wish I had the yen to spin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun with your new best friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet! I have to admit that I often rub new yarn against my face in a loving fashion...

    Please keep us up to date with all of your learnings and experiments with spinning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Can't wait to see all your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Open one box - Presto!

    Another spinning addict. Welcome to the club, you are in excellent company.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, fun! I admit, I thought this was going to be about the STR shipment. I got mine yesterday, woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous1:02 PM

    good lordy, now you're going to start spiining too?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, awesome!! I'm so glad that you finally got it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woo, hoo! Have a great time with it!
    I love the picture of you hugging your wheel : )

    (and your CPH looks right at home with it)

    P.S. Your psychedelic watermelon scarf is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh man, what a cute picture! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous3:09 PM

    CONGRATULATIONS!! Yes, I'm screaming it. I'm so excited for you. I know you love it now, but you're going to fall in love even more as time goes on.

    ReplyDelete