Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Quick and Satisfying

Just a quick little post tonight, because I'm still in a mad dash to finish my Peckish shawl before tomorrow (all the while keeping my fingers crossed that the yellow yarn supply holds out). I did want to let you know that I finished up that quick hat for Rainbow last night at knit night:

Guess who didn't want to model the hat for me?

I also started a little bit of crochet to make an embellishment for it. I found this sweet pattern for a butterfly on Ravelry and thought it would be perfect (Rainbow's symbol at daycare is a butterfly -- they use symbols because the kids can identify them before they're able to identify their name). I found some leftover JaggerSpun Zephyr in the stash and got out a tiny crochet hook to get it started at knit night.


I'm on the last round, but it's going slowly because the hook is just slightly too small, I think, so it's splitting the yarn a lot. I'll finish this up in the next day or two.

The Olympics start tomorrow -- are you ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment