Pages

Monday, July 02, 2012

We Have a Winner!

Thanks to all of you who entered the contest. After getting a bunch of great suggestions, I finally settled on Megan's suggestion of Peckish. So Megan is our winner, and the random number generator also selected himauera as our runner up. Both of you will receive a copy of the pattern when it goes live (please e-mail at paknitwit(at)gmail(dot)com when you have a moment to give me your Ravelry ID).


The shawl pattern is now complete and has been sent off to my tech editor, and my very talented friend Jenn has done a layout for me, so I'll be putting it for testing in the Free Pattern Testers group on Ravelry later this evening. If you're interested in testing, please go look for it! I'm hoping to have the pattern available by early August.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so happy you liked my suggestion and even happier that I get a copy of pattern! I love how it turned out - looks just right for days that are just a little bit cool and breezy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:23 AM

    How exciting!!!! I'm looking forward to playing with this pattern. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete