Pages

Sunday, January 26, 2014

2/3

After barely touching my wheel all week, I gave it some good attention this weekend and have a second bobbin of rainbow colors to show for it.


I also started in on the third bobbin and have broken into the second color, so I'm well on my way to finishing that. I'm hoping to spin at least two evenings this week so that I can ply next weekend.

One of my goals for the year was to knit more with my handspun, and I'm happy to say that the project I cast on for yesterday is just that.


It's not much, but it's a start of Rainbow's scarf. The fiddly parts are done (at least until I get to the other end), so now it's pretty much mindless knitting in the round. The yarn is really soft and fuzzy, and I'm really hoping I don't spend all this time only to have her tell me that it's scratchy!

1 comment:

  1. I am trying to spin a little most days. I have so many things that I want to spin but get discouraged when I don't see progress so I've got the Sidekick in front of the TV and even if it's just 10 minutes, I count that as a win. And your handspun looks beautiful knitted up!

    ReplyDelete