Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2018

Closing In on Bobbin 2

I am keeping pretty much on pace with my combo spin and am nearly finished with bobbin number two. Here's what it looked like when I sat down to spin for a bit this afternoon:


And here is the fiber I had left to spin into singles:


I've since gotten through the remainder of the yellow, the tan, the fuchsia, and part of the gray. I'd say I have about 10 inches of fiber left to spin, which shouldn't take too long -- maybe 20-30 minutes. So I'll be able to squeeze that last bit of spinning in this week before I leave for Rhinebeck.

I may or may not get started on the third bobbin before I leave, and I'm not taking any spinning with me, so this project will be on hold for a brief time. I hope to use my long weekend away to get a ton of knitting done, and that means I'll likely be desperate to get to my wheel when I return.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful spinning! And, have fun at Rhinebeck!!

    ReplyDelete