Pages

Monday, July 10, 2023

It Always Goes Too Quickly

I will not lie -- it was hard to wake up this morning! Monday morning always comes around too fast, doesn't it? It was a relaxing weekend, but it went by faster than I hoped for, as always. Fortunately, it had a lot of good things in it. There was spinning (hoping to finish up the third bobbin of singles today):


There was knitting while getting together with my mahjong group for our first in-person meeting since February 2020:

And there was time spent snuggling and making funny faces at my increasingly squishy nephew, who is now starting to smile at us (though I didn't manage to capture it on camera):


Today it's back to the regular schedule, and I'm hoping it's a quiet day. Here's hoping your week is off to a good start!

9 comments:

  1. Your nephew does indeed look squishy! What a sweetie. Mailing's parents have tried several times to teach me Mahjong, but I never can remember everything! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nephew is adorable! Congratulations to your mahjong group for surviving the pandemic and getting together to play in person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet baby face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That baby! He is just adorable... and I love squishy babies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weekends do seem to be on a whole different time sequence . . . they go by far too fast! And your little squishy nephew is just adorable. Thanks for sharing his sweetness with us. XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! I learned something new about you today. I didn't know you were in a mahjong group! I'll bet it was great to finally be back in person.
    And that sweet nephew looks like a full-fledged BABY now! ('Newborn' goes so fast!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a great weekend! Curious about the mahjong - did you find ways to play since 2020? I was trying to learn (even took a few lessons!) ... and now I've forgotten everything.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a darling little guy. He would indeed be fun to snuggle. How nice your mahjong group was able to gather in person.

    ReplyDelete