Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2018

Down to Five

I have only managed to spin this past week for a measly 45 minutes, and that was all done this morning. I've been devoting nearly all my crafting time to the Mister's sweater (and as a result, it is thankfully almost done), but I plan to work in more spinning this week. As of this morning, I had five fiber minis left to spin for the Merry Month of Minis from Fibernymph Dye Works.


In my brief time at the wheel this morning, I put on a new bobbin and got through one mini (the one at the bottom right in the photo) and started in on a second (the one just above it). I think it takes me about 20-30 minutes to get through each one of these, so I probably have about two hours of spinning at most to finish up the singles. I am taking Friday off from work because Rainbow has a half day, so I figure that if I haven't gotten around to it then, I will ply all the singles that day. We leave for our trip south on Saturday, and assuming I do get the skein finished before then, I will have met my goal. And I hope that if that does happen, I can take the rest of the year -- at a minimum! -- off from ridiculous goals!

2 comments:

  1. Ah, that wonderful feeling of meeting your goals! Good luck and you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely ending to that spin!

    ReplyDelete