Pages

Friday, November 24, 2023

Thankful

Just a short post from me today to say how thankful I am for all of you, dear readers, and for my family.  Yesterday we started the day with the YMCA Turkey Trot for the first time as a family. I have a feeling this will become a tradition.

We had a wonderful dinner last night with our parents, our siblings, our nephews, my uncle, and my brother's in-laws. And I think we cleaned up pretty well.

Today we'll be avoiding the stores and enjoying the day off. Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Those are lovely photos of a happy smiling family! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving and all the best to you! :) I hope you have the best weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nary a turkey-hat in sight. You're going to have to step up your game next year. LOL But, seriously, y'all look GREAT AND you DO clean up well. Glad you had a good Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You all look wonderful in both pictures! I was happy that the turkey trot on my usual trail started early so it was clear when I went for my walk. Staying home here this weekend two - lots of knitting and quilting going on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to see all three of you here! Sounds like it couldn't have been a happier Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What nice family photos. The Y here sponsored a Turkey Trot - maybe it is a national Y thing? I'm glad you enjoyed Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in agreement that you are a beautiful family! I love that you all "trotted" together to start your day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A Thanksgiving morning run as a family does seem like the best kind of tradition to start (especially if you're not the one cooking the turkey) ... y'all cleaned up beautifully!

    ReplyDelete