Pages

Monday, January 23, 2006

Self-Tag?

Since I've read this meme about four times already, and I guess I'm not cool enough to be tagged by anyone else, I've decided to tag myself for it. (I guess since no one else tagged me, that means that there's generally not much interest -- so sorry if you didn't want to know this much about me!)

"Four"

Four Jobs You Have Had in Your Life
1. Proofreader
2. Retail salesperson
3. Elementary school teacher
4. Teaching assistant

Four Movies You Could Watch Over and Over
1. Sense and Sensibility
2. The Parent Trap ('90s version)
3. Amelie
4. Pride and Prejudice (A&E miniseries version)

Four Places You Have Lived
1. Pittsburgh
2. West Philadelphia (3 separate locations)
3. Center City Philadelphia
4. Pittsburgh (different location from #1)

Four TV Shows You Love to Watch
1. Gilmore Girls
2. Lost
3. Sex and the City
4. The West Wing

Four Places You Have Been on Vacation
1. Cape Cod
2. London
3. Italy (Pisa, Florence, Rome)
4. Israel

Four Web sites You Visit Almost Daily
1. Google
2. Merriam-Webster online
3. Post-Gazette.com
4. various knitting blogs

Four of Your Favorite Foods
1. chocolate
2. peanut butter
3. eggplant parmesean
4. Mineo's pizza

Four Places You Would Rather Be Right Now
1. at home
2. at J's
3. in a yarn store, knitting
4. in any warm room

Four Cars You Have Owned
1. 2004 Subaru Forester -- the first car I've ever owned!

Four People You're Going to Tag
Yeah, tag yourself if you want to.

Perhaps some knitting content will make it up here later this evening. I will say this much -- there has been some lace frogging since my last post.

1 comment: