Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Worth the Wait

A quick post for tonight, since not much knitting was accomplished over the weekend and I don't have any new pictures for you.

On Friday, I finally received my invitation to Ravelry, and I must tell you it was well worth the wait and those of you still on the waiting list should know that you won't be disappointed! I have already spent several hours playing around with it and just love it -- I even showed it to J last night, and he thought it was pretty darn cool! I am also PAKnitWit online there, so please let me know what your username is if you're already on so I can add you as a friend!

Aidan's Red Sox sweater is progressing. I divided for the sleeves but didn't get much further, so it looks pretty much the same as it did the last time you saw it. J's sock did see some action while we were driving around this weekend and is now past the gussets, but it's very plain 2x2 rib in shades of gray and I didn't think it was anything worth photographing.

I'm off to take some yarn portraits while I still have some natural light. Knitting content tomorrow, I hope!

2 comments:

  1. Ooo. Personally, I didn't mean to be all silent! It's great that you got your invite! I put my name on the wait list rather late (I was stupidly thinking I should just wait until the "real" release), so I don't expect to be getting an invite for a while, but I'm looking forward to it (patiently)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:11 AM

    Jealous, I am!!!

    ReplyDelete