Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2012

A Third

As of this writing, I am a third of the way through my SPAKAL spinning. I've finished four of the six sections of Whole Lotta Love, and the fifth section is on the wheel.


As you can see, I'm once again using my fancy-schmancy storage bobbins -- inelegant, perhaps, but they do the job well and I feel like I'm being "greener" by reusing the tubes before I recycle them! I'm hoping to finish up the rest of this colorway this week so I can start in on the second half of the fiber.

I'm anxious to get it all done so I can catch up on my fiber club spinning (since the Tour de Fleece ended, I've gotten behind again). My September shipment arrived yesterday, East Friesian top in a gorgeous colorway called Summer of Love. I'm sure a certain toddler will be coveting this.


1 comment:

  1. Love the Whole Lotta Love colourway sooo much! (And I love Led Zeppelin's second album as well so that name speaks to me!)

    ReplyDelete