After all the brown of my last spinning project, I was excited to get to some color, so it's perhaps no wonder that I've already finished it. I didn't spin much during the week, but this weekend I've been doing little else, or so it seems. I finished the first bobbin and started the second on Friday night, finished up the second and started the third yesterday afternoon, and then finished up the rest last night after I got Rainbow to sleep.
Today, thanks to the speed of my miniSpinner, I plied it all. This is not the best of shots (my camera, it seems, did not feel much like focusing today), but here it is on one of my great big WooLee Winder bobbins:
I skeined and washed it this afternoon, and it's currently hanging to dry in the upstairs shower. It looks to be a worsted weight, as I was intending, and provided it doesn't shrink up too drastically, I should have a bit more than 200 yards.
Now I have to figure out what to spin next. There are a couple of contenders, including a batt set that I bought about a year and a half ago that's been sitting next to my spinning area ever since it arrived. I could also spin up another All Spun Up braid that's been marinating in my stash as part of the spinalong. Too many choices!