Pages

Thursday, November 23, 2017

Giving Thanks

It's Thanksgiving Day here in the United States, and for the first time, my family is hosting dinner. There's been a great deal of cooking and cleaning going on in our house all week, and I am more than ready to sit back and enjoy all the yummy food and the good company.

The guests will start arriving soon, but I wanted to pop up a quick note to say how thankful I am for all of you, dear readers. When I started this little old blog a dozen years ago, it was really just a way to get thoughts out and track my crafting. It's so rewarding to know that, rather than just throwing stuff out into the ether, there are people out there reading and commenting. I am especially thankful to those of you who have bought patterns from me in the past year -- you're helping to fun Rainbow's college education a pattern at a time!

For those of you who are celebrating with family and friends today, I hope you have a wonderful, relaxing time and a delicious meal. For everyone else, I hope you have a great rest of your week and an enjoyable weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I am so thankful you blog! Your voice is so much appreciated! :)

    ReplyDelete