Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Time to Pack

Tomorrow morning, the Mister and I headed to Ohio for my family's annual reunion. I took today off from work, as well, to run errands and do some cleaning around the house so that I won't have to do it all when we get back.

I also spent a little quality time with my wheel and plied up some yarn:

I also did some packing of my knitting projects for the drive. The Mommy Snug is coming with me, of course, and when I need a break from 2x2 rib, I have an alternate project. My brother, who rarely wants any sort of handknit, specifically requested a tube scarf in his school colors. I thought it was high time I got started, considering he goes back to school in a week.

I hope that the next time you see this yarn, it's in the form of a completed scarf.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Have fun at your reunion and enjoy all of that car knitting time!

    My verification word is "hoses". Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you have a restful visit... I love car trips, can get a ton of knitting done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those "house scarfs" I like brainless knitting and have made three of them with a fourth on the horizon. Yay, stockingette in the round! (Yes, I know I'm odd)

    ReplyDelete