Pages

Friday, March 30, 2007

Sockret Pal Revealed!

J and I just came home from lunch out to find a box waiting for me -- my final package from my Sockret Pal! My spoiler these past months has been Becky. Take a look at the wonderful loot she sent me:

A gorgeous pair of Jaywalkers (more on those in a second), a pedicure set (we'll not even discuss how badly I needed this!), a Yarn Harlot book, an adorable Japanese figurine (already at home on my bookshelf), two skeins of Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock in a very J-friendly shade (I guess we know who will get getting socks out of this!), and some adorable stitch markers. Let's get a close-up of those, shall we?

Are these not the happiest looking stitch markers ever? I almost want to string these on a bracelet or necklace and wear them out as jewelry. They are going to really cheer up my knitting!
Now, as to the socks, check out these beauties:

I tried and tried to get a close-up of the colorway to show you how gorgeous these are, but clearly I am more talented as a knitter than I am as a photographer. These are also LLSS; the colorway is called Sand Ridge. It's a marine-y blue, dusty grape purple, and a slighly peachy beige. Just beautiful.
Thank you so much, Becky! You have spoiled me rotten and I've enjoyed every minute of this exchange!
Tonight, the Yarn Harlot visits Pittsburgh. Pictures tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. WOW! I'm happy to see that you were spoiled just as much as you spoiled ME! What a lovely pair of Jaywalkers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:09 PM

    I'm so glad you enjoyed your package. I got those stitch markers from Etsy. Anyway, I'm glad the socks fit and you are happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:49 PM

    Beautiful LLSS - I'm going to have to buy that now. Or, um.. soon. Thanks!! :o)

    ReplyDelete