Pages

Monday, August 24, 2009

Rib It

Contrary to what the title of this post might suggest if you read it out loud, there has been no frogging chez Knit/Wit. There has, however, been a lot of 2x2 rib. I finished the front of my Mommy Snug on Friday night and cast on for the back on Saturday. I'm a little more than six inches in.


I was hoping to get further than this yesterday, but I was a bit distracted by a good book. Seriously, I read something like 300 pages yesterday. I can't remember the last time that happened. Tonight, though, it's back to the ribbing, with the aid of a new movie from Netflix.

3 comments:

  1. Some day, I need to get back to my stack of "real" reading.

    We watched Vantage Point tonight. Very interesting movie, but it requires watch-the-screen knitting.

    Verification word: condo. Weird that every so often I get a "real word" in that box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least all that 2x2 ribbing hasn't killed you yet, I know how much you enjoy it1

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great book. I don't know if I could see the movie after reading it because I'm not sure if it could be as good. Have fun with your ribbing!

    ReplyDelete