Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Thirty-four

I do have a sweater spinning update this week, and it's a big one. As of this afternoon, I've finished 34 ounces worth of singles.


The last two ounces are in progress on the wheel and should be completely spun by tomorrow night at the latest. Then it's time to ply! In all, I'll have six full skeins of three ply and probably a seventh composed of the leftovers that remain from each of the full skeins. I'm excited to see how much yardage I can get, and I'm also very interested to see how long (or not!) it'll take me to ply on the miniSpinner. Considering I've been able to spin 2 oz. of singles in about an hour and a half, I may be able to ply two skeins a night!

2 comments:

  1. That picture, with all it's neutral tones, looks like something out of a Restoration Hardware catalogue. Very elegant...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. I really enjoy watching the process for your fleece-to-sweater project!

    ReplyDelete