Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Who Knew?

Apparently all it took for me to find the love I'd thought I'd lost for my sweater was to mention that I wasn't sure why I wasn't liking it anymore. I pulled it out over the weekend -- mainly because I thought I'd be self-disciplined and plow forward on it -- only to discover that I did indeed still love it. I will admit that I do not love working twisted ribbing flat all that much, but look at what hours of it have made:


You gotta admit, that's some damn sexy twisted ribbing. I was going to end a bit sooner than the pattern specified, but then I measured where I was just before putting it away last night and realized that I have just about an inch to do. So that should get me one more cable crossing for a total of five, which is a good round number, I think.

I'm going to take a break from my sweater tonight, though, to give some attention to Rainbow's sweater, which frankly hasn't seen any action since I started it last Thursday night.


This will be a lot easier on my wrists (not to mention that the rows will go a heck of a lot faster, even with a bunch of increases).

I think it's fair to say that my mojo has been reignited!

No comments:

Post a Comment