Pages

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Blogging -- Now with 100% More Photos!

As promised, here's a picture!


This is the back of Sizzle, completed over the weekend. The front isn't much to look at in its present state (I'm only a couple of stockinette rows past the seed stitch border). The good news is that it looks like it's the right size! J held this up to my back and took a gander at it, and he proclaimed it good. I am hoping to make some good progress on the front tonight, while watching some junky TV and doing not much else (the short post-holiday-weekend week is turning out to be brutally long, and I just don't have the mental capacity to do anything intellectual).

I've pretty much given up on getting my Steelers socks done for tomorrow's season opener, but they'll definitely be done in time for the playoffs, if not before.

Have you seen this picture? (If you've watched any national news program in the last 24 hours, chances are you have):

She's cute, but frankly I didn't think either of her parents was Asian. At least we know she got her father's hair genes -- someone get that baby some product!

That's all I can manage. More when I have actual knitting content and can be a little more witty.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:54 AM

    Your Sizzle is going to look fantastic - I so love the color you chose!
    Pretty interesting to seeing Suri finally - but heaven knows, I'm still not convinced it's really their baby... ;( A real cutie though!

    ReplyDelete