Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2018

Falling Back into a Routine

Crafting was all back to normal this weekend. I spent Friday evening (and a good portion of yesterday afternoon) at my wheel, working on this Southern Cross Fibre BFL.


I am nearly halfway done with the singles and am enjoying this spin, though I'm also keen to get it done.

In the meantime, my HipStrings fiber club shipment arrived a couple of days ago -- a complete surprise! I am way behind on this fiber club, as I haven't even touched the previous shipment, but that's okay.


This shipment is a blend of BFL and Shetland in four different shades. I think I will likely spin up each color on its own so I can combine them in some sort of colorwork something-or-other. The thing in the center is a cute little notions tin -- always useful!

It's a good thing that my spinning mojo is high right now, because I have quite a lot of stash to get through (remember that haul from last week?). I think once I get all the obligation projects done, I'm going to be devoting a larger portion of my crafting time to spinning to see if I can make a dent.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my! That HipStrings fiber is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete