Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2014

There's the Sparkle

I'll be honest -- there hasn't been that much spinning going on here in the past week or so. I've been focused on knitting projects and planning ahead for the trip south. Today, however, I realized that I should take advantage of a little bit of down time to finish up the third and final bobbin of the yarn I've been spinning (half of last month's Mixed Blessings club shipment from Fat Cat Knits). Normally I prefer to take photos in natural light to get a good sense of the colors, but given the amount of sparkle in this fiber, it really requires a flash. So here it is in progress:


and here the bobbin is all finished:


My goal is to get this yarn plied sometime this week so it can be all skeined up and washed before we leave. Can't wait to see how this looks when it's plied!

No comments:

Post a Comment